Complete Patient Information at Your Fingertips
Clearpath® by DLCS offers you the most advanced digital pathology program available. Clearpath simplifies your life by allowing you to review your own digital slides from a tablet or iPad—directly from an electronic medical record (EMR).
In the past, digital pathology applications were primarily accessible to pathologists who sat in hospitals or labs. Although access to digital images is available through scanning companies, it’s inconvenient because it’s not part of the software that you use every day. DLCS is the only lab in the country exclusively focused on providing physicians in the dermatology market easy access to their digital slides on a tablet in their office.
- Quick, easy access to digital images through the EMR.
- Improved patient encounters through increased physician interaction with patients and their lab results.
- Annotation tools for descriptive explanations.
- Direct access for Mohs surgeons (dermatology specialists who use a precise surgical technique to remove skin cancer) to review digital results during real-time consultations or before surgery.
- Elimination of the need for physicians to use multiple systems to review results, walk patients to other rooms to review results or rely on labs to look up or store results.
- Removal of excessive paperwork.