The DLCS Difference
Dermpath Lab of Central States (DLCS) is a full-service dermatopathology laboratory founded in 1984 by Dr. Tom Olsen. Our team of highly trained board-certified dermatopathologists has been serving physicians and patients for over 30 years. As a national leader in skin pathology, we stand by our commitment to quality, efficient service, and education – all essential to our dedication to patient care.
Our technical team incorporates the newest developments in advanced and molecular testing into our laboratory. DLCS invests significant resources into technology such as digital pathology and lab software systems to provide unparalleled security and efficiency.
DLCS serves as a teaching facility for Wright State University’s Boonshoft School of Medicine. Our physicians serve on the faculty at various local universities and provide virtual teaching programs for residency programs nationwide.
Our focus on quality care, combined with state-of-the-art processing and cutting-edge technology, brings the best care possible to you and your patients.
- A highly trained team of board-certified dermatopathologists
- Participation in the majority of healthcare plans
- Friendly customer service and billing staff
- 24- to 48-hour turnaround time
- State of the art in-house lab technologies including molecular studies and advanced testing
- Access to DLCS physicians for consultation anytime